CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Post

It's been a few months since my last post and my only excuse is that life has been happening...which is good news. Kate and I are finally settling in here in Greenville, South Cackalacky. Kate is enrolled at Pennington Child Development Center and loving it. Her teacher's name is Miss Lovely....it really doesn't get any better than that. She is loving spending lots of time with her family. I am daily in awe of the fact that I get to be her mom. God's grace is unfathomable.

The biggest news is that Kate and I are moving into our very own home next weekend!! I am thrilled! It is a great little house down the street from my Dad. It's got a great yard and a cow pasture right next door. It's perfect. We are so thankful.

Unfortunately, sometimes life doesn't play out the way we think is best. The truth that I continue hold onto is that God is in control. He knows what's going on and I am daily challenged to rest in that. "But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what God will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. I'm counting on God to listen to me." -Michah 7.7

I will do a better job of keeping the world wide web apprised of our lives here in South Carolina. Have a wonderful day today!!

2 comments:

Melissa Ramer said...

Wow Cyndee, so happy for you and Kate! What a great couple of months it has been for you. Love and miss you friend!

Leah Cox said...

Congratulations Cyndee. You & Kate sound like you're doing great. God is really working in your life.