CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

On The Move

Sorry there haven't been any blog updates lately. We have been so busy getting ready for our big move next Friday! We can't wait! I am currently training my replacement at work and things are really coming together. My Dad will drive in on Wednesday, July 1st and we will pack up the U-Haul and head to Greenville, SC on July 3rd. This is a decision that has been difficult to make but I am confident that the timing is God's and that He is leading in this next step of my life. It is exciting. I will update more as we get closer to moving. Thanks for all of the encouragement and for loving on Kate and I both.

1 comment:

chris said...

still praying for you, I know you have sought God in this next phase of life. don't forget how much He loves you and wants the best for you. keep posting...i kep checking
love ya
chris